[muglo] Re: video streaming

  • From: Dave Knight <dave@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 10:33:14 -0400

The one that you sent to the list is a universal binary:

It supports ppc/intel 32 bit/intel 64 bit

$ file AirPlayer.app/Contents/MacOS/AirPlayer
AirPlayer.app/Contents/MacOS/AirPlayer: Mach-O universal binary with 3
architectures
AirPlayer.app/Contents/MacOS/AirPlayer (for architecture x86_64):       Mach-O
64-bit executable x86_64
AirPlayer.app/Contents/MacOS/AirPlayer (for architecture i386): Mach-O
executable i386
AirPlayer.app/Contents/MacOS/AirPlayer (for architecture ppc7400):      Mach-O
executable ppc

( 'file' is a UNIX command that gives you information about a file )

The other app I downloaded directly from her website is the same.

dave