[muglo] Re: uh oh, now what

To do this you need a airpot express, the smaller of the two airports
the only one with audio out.  Once there is a airport express in your
network there is no further configuring that needs to be done you can
just pick the speakers attached to the express inside iTunes.

Gerhard
gerhardk@xxxxxxx

On 5-Jan-09, at 9:34 PM, Douglas Feick wrote:

> will let me configure to is Airport Extreme Base Station! The diagram
> on Apple's webpage shows a computer transmitting to various items
> like itunes, a printer etc. Am I missing something here or do I need
> a piece of hardware, as well as the Airport card in my computer?
> ...Doug

---
Manage your account options at <http://www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi>