[muglo] Re: uh oh, now what

I am going to confuse you a bit more..... many people pick up a used
Mac Mini with an airport card at a reasonable price (~$250). They then
network the mini wirelessly and tuck it behind the TV somewhere to
show movies. They also plug the mini into the nearby stereo for itunes
music along with wireless speakers to the deck.
P.S. Virtually all wireless routers include wired outputs as well.

On Jan 5, 2009, at 8:38 PM, Douglas Feick wrote:

> You lost me. If I am doing this wirelessly, I already have airport
> and it's in my computer, so how do I get the signal to my deck
> without wires?
> ---
> MUGLO information at <http://www.freewebs.com/muglo>
> Manage your account options at <http://www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi