[muglo] tutorial

  • From: Hawk <taylorc547@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 12:19:32 -0500

Would appreciate a little tutorial. I have a G4 with 128 megs and system
9.2.2.
   Would it be wise to upgrade the system, and to what? What exactly is
involved? Does it mean I'd have to start over with all the software . . .
like re-install Quicken, etc.? In other words would I have to take steps not
to lose stuff? And why should I make the move? Or should I? Is it because
software will be created that won't work with 9.2.2?
   Or do I just wait until I need a new computer somewhere down the road?
   I was looking at a photo in the Star yesterday of the new G5 that looks
like little more than a slim monitor and has, the story says, the fastest
processor available in a home computer. Not that I'm thinking of buying it,
it just got me thinking about my own. I know I want to add more memory but .
. . jim