[muglo] Re: speakers

  • From: eurogarth <eurogarth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 11:22:07 -0400

This will sound stupidly silly, but have you checked, the plug-in on the phones
or the port on the computer? I have a set of Sony headphones that are very
temperamental ( mostly mental) on my iPad, but work fine on my iMac and iPod
classic. With the iPad, if I make sure the plug is in all the way and rotate
the plug while it's seated and I'm listening for any sound at all, the phones
suddenly come to life and stay that way until next time.
Also, in sound preferences check the speaker balance.
Hope that helps,
Garth.