[muglo] Re: speakers

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 22:12:18 -0400

Never overlook the obvious: is the sound on? If you upgraded the OS, system settings may have been changed.

Assuming Lion still has preferences, open sound and see what source is set. If it is set to internal speakers, adjust the volume slider and you should hear a ping or blip.

On Oct 13, 2011, at 8:54 PM, WYNAND GROEN wrote:

I had some trouble with my Mac Book Pro as it froze. Recently I downloaded Lions program It may be related to that. However I dailed in "recover" and after some hours I have everything back, but no sound.(I had a weekly back up of my system and that paid off). No matter what I tried and found in "HELP" I still have no sound. Can anyone give me some directives?
Wynand

Wayne Dobson
(519) 474-1253 res.
(519) 860-2725 cell