[muglo] quicken

  • From: jim taylor <hawkink@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 12:06:55 -0500

Wow! It wasn't under applications it was in  the documents folder.
When I open that folder I get seveeral backup folders that all carry
the same data. Except one that stands alone as an icon, not a folder,
and it reads
  "Quicken Data.qdfm"
There is also a quicken backup folder that contains many numbered
Qucken Data icons.  There is also a 1Qucken Data.qdfm "folder" and a
second folder 121Qucken Data.qdfm. There is also an "Old Quicken
Data" folder. I wonder if you are right and I've somehow duplicated
the app? A couple of the icons crash when I go to open them. jim