[muglo] Re: printer

  • From: "Eric D" <hideme666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 19:06:16 -0500

> > From: Hawk <taylorc547@xxxxxxxxxx>
> > Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 15:31:20 -0500
> > To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > Subject: [muglo] printer
> >
> > Installed photoprint software with my new canon printer. But I goofed
>and
> > didn't get the print head aligned- if was different for a OS 9X that 10.
> > Will try again. Question. Do i just drag the photoprint folder to the
>trash
> > and trash it and then try to re-install or is there some kind of
>uninstall
> > procedure? Jim

Ah, finally saw the original post. Don't un-install.

Just re-do the print head alignment (not that it's important anyway) from
within the Printer Setup application (or whatever it's called... I have a
Canon i550 and that's how it works... don't think OS X required me to even
do a print head alignment).

Eric.