[muglo] Re: pic batch dropper?

  • From: Alex <admeddemda@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 22:04:20 -0400

>If you don't have it, DOWNLOAD GraphicConverter!!!

hmmm... I used to like GC in OS9, but it seems to be funky in X.
Maybe I should just learn how to use Photoshop.

>Finally, what brand and model of camera do you have? I doubt the
>manufacturer doesn't have OS X software for your camera, *or* that iPhoto or
>ImageCapture lack support for the camera. iPhoto/Image Capture can access an
>astonishing number of cameras without requiring you to so much as install a
>single driver into OS X.

hmm no. I've tried iphoto and Imagecpature. No luck. And no, there's
no X software. The camera is a Creative camera. PC only. And even the
pc software sucks. But it was very cheap ($75 new), and it does up to
90 seconds of video with sound. No other camera (even at $200-$300)
that had mac drivers had video with sound. Of course built in memory,
so no card reader can help.

>PS I am working on the assumption you are running OS X 10.2.6 (no one that
>has been running their computer in OS X for more than a few weeks has an
>excuse not to run the latest update (other than perhaps being limited in
>your ability to download the update b/c of dial-up access))

yes, 10.2.6