[muglo] Re: palm pilot

thnaks garth. Like I said, home is Mac, work is PC. Not, I suppose, she
would have to connect with home . . . still.
    Geez, where were those cameras when I was working the cop beat as a
reporter? then again, I found when I started using a tape recorder, mostly
for protection,  (I'm so old I used to use a pen and pad) my stories grew
longer and longer. And more tedious and complicated. It made you lazy.
Technology is not always a good thing. jim

           http://muglo.on.ca/