[muglo] Re: palm pilot

  • From: Eurogarth <eurogarth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Muglo@Freelists. Org" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 10:30:38 -0400

Hot-sync as a back-up method? Not a good plan if you're spending 2 days or
more away from the office or your laptop... That's always been my problem
with palm (at least with the ones without wireless/modem so you can zap your
back-up from where ever you are)... Gimme a built-in flash/usb disk for
fast, easy back-ups, or no sale. An iPOD would be even better, but now we're
talking real money on top of the PDA!

If you're married to your desk and have access to sync all the time, then a
sub$200 is fine. Other than that, built-in flash, or wireless or even modem
is needed and this is where prices start going up.

Garth.