[muglo] out of lurking mode

  • From: Christine <c_aben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 22:13:00 -0400

Hello everyone,

A few years ago Paul Thomas suggested I join this list (hi, Paul!)
and I did so right away.
I have been lurking ever since, on and off, and should really
introduce myself by now.

I'm a computer support tech for a school board - mostly working with
PC's, but occasionally get to work on a Mac.
I favor Macs, naturally.
Recently I purchased an iMac G5 with iSight fixer upper. It's a
labour of love because even a mundane item as a set of screws seem to
be hard to come by.

I have fun reading all the posts, and I hope I'll be able to
contribute by and by.

Christine

Christine M.

"Those who forget their friends to follow those of a higher status
are truly snobs".

William Makepeace Thackeray (1811 - 1863)