[muglo] Re: out

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 05:00:58 -0400

You can't leave now; we have too much time invested in you. We all get our knuckles rapped from time to time, but we move on. The only people who don't get criticized are the ones who don't get involved. I hope your decision was not based on my replies to you. As I mentioned before, it's frustrating when we get into an old Abbot and Costello routine: "Who's on first?". "Yes"

Please reconsider.

On Jun 24, 2010, at 9:18 PM, Hawk wrote:

Sorry, I don't know the proper procedure but I would appreciate it if
someone removed me from the Muglo list. Thanks. jim

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx
(519) 474-1253 res.
(519) 860-2725 cell