[muglo] Re: online reports

Hello Theresa,

You just select the version of Safari that you wish to run. For you I would try
2.0.4 for Tiger. The program downloads as a compressed archive. Double-click
the archive to open it and place the resulting program in your Applications
folder. You will now have two versions of Safari that can both be run at the
same time. Your bookmarks will be picked up from whatever you set in your
current version of safari. The program also comes with a different icon to
distinguish it from your normal version of Safari.

Dean

Dean Danis
519-494-8639
90 Caprice Cr.