[muglo] Re: new mac

  • From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 00:19:26 -0400

On 5-Apr-07, at 10:32 PM, Marlene Thompson wrote:

> As for the services, tabs, etc. I have checked everything below for
> sharing and it still will not find the network.  Could it have
> something to do with the computer's user name?  My husband thinks I
> may have changed my profile name??

Under the Blue Apple; top left corner; there is "System Preferences",
click on that and you will see on the 3rd row down "Network" &
"Sharing". Also, unlike Windoze, on the top of the Finder window is
the word "Help". Ask it a How To question & it will provide answers.
Selecting the right answer usually brings about a "Do you want me
to...", type yes & it will do it for you. HTH.
TTFN,   TeeC