[muglo] new mac

  • From: Marlene Thompson <marlene.thompson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 22:32:27 -0400

I can get on the site and even down load some of the things that
others have posted but I am unable to post my files.  When I try to
"add an item" it does not "browse" my computer for a file.  The
screen is just blank.  On my old pc a little box would come up and I
would click on it and then I could access my files.

I think you are correct it may be a Microsoft issue.

As for the services, tabs, etc. I have checked everything below for
sharing and it still will not find the network.  Could it have
something to do with the computer's user name?  My husband thinks I
may have changed my profile name??