[muglo] Re: networking iPhone/iPad

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 15:52:16 -0400

Well my G3 PowerBook is a bit of an anchor right now. Sitting in the old man
rocking chair in the front room. - something I could do even with the laptop -
tapping on the iPad keyboard is an experience. Its like living in the future.
It does most everything you might need a cconsumer computer for. Some back and
forth stuff administering subscriptions to MUGLO for instance are still best
done on the laptop with quick keyboard shortcuts for cut and paste and multiple
Safari tabs. No version of iWeb to administer the site...

Still even the iPod Touch has uses for post it notes kind of things, quick
lists, music, surreptitious recording. I feel a real geek in the Wortley
Village Value Mart checking a grocery list on my iPad :-) but the iPod Touch
nobody notices.

Sent from my iPad