Re: [muglo] FW: Sharing Internet Connection

  • From: Terry Genereaux <tgenereaux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 18:41:27 -0500

Hi Bob

I had Sympatico about 6 months ago and had the DSL Wireless router all
in one sypplied by sympatico, with 1 iBook, 1 iMac 15 , and 3 windows
PC all running wireless with no problems also sharring the 2 printers
attached to the iMac . I setup the router with my sympatico  user info
and the setup the wireless with a password and then set the password
in the other computers and all was fine..

If you would like if you live in London I would be happy to come over
and tr to get it setup for you at no charge of course...

Thank You,

Terry Genereaux
tgenereaux@xxxxxxxxx