Re: [muglo] DVD Reader for iBook

  • From: Paul Thomas <sarnianpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 20:29:17 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Tee for your help.
I just saw an ad in Best Buy for a CD/DVD Reader/Writer for $70 but
unfortunately only for IBM type - I presume it's the software as the hardware
should be the same for all computers!!  But it made me think that I should look
for a Mac type of CD/DVD Reader/Writerif the price is comparable so that I
could use it on either computer having an USB connection?  Would you recommend
a place to check out if Best Buy don't have one?
Paul