[muglo] Re: movies

  • From: Douglas Feick <dejl6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 16:47:55 -0400

>Need some more info Doug....

My raw data is in .MOI and .MOD form as it comes off my video camera.
My granddaughter uses Windows Media Player, an older version, to edit
her >avi and >wmv movies, plus her stills, into Utube movies. She
wants to take my movies which I took of her riding horses, which I
made into Quicktime movies, and take parts of my movies to edit into
her own productions. What format will she be able to edit from my
process? I use Capty MPEG Edit EX for Everio.app to translate my
movies from .MOV to quicktime...Doug