[muglo] Re: memory

  • From: ray wheeler <ray034@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 09:54:59 -0400

I too have a G4 tower with 9.2.2 and 128 mb of ram and I gotta tell
you the problem is twofold. The first is the lack of memory, the
second is that 9.2.2 doesn't support the newer versions of browser
you need to navigate various web sites. I went the simpler, more
expensive route and bought a new G5 imac with OSX. Problem solved. I
may still load up the G4 and put OSX in it, but for now it sits
waiting to become a very large, not so portable ipod!

Ray