[muglo] Re: memory

  • From: Andy Skuse <askuse@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 15:40:29 -0500

On 6-Jan-10, at 3:31 PM, Hawk wrote:

> I'm running Explorer natively but I've never had a problem until the
> last
> couple of days.
> How do I get to the explorer application file Andy?

Sorry if these instructions are a little off but I'm going by memory
here :)

Open your hard drive (dbl-click the Macintosh HD icon), then open the
"Applications (Mac OS 9)" folder, then look for the Internet Explorer
icon. It looks like a blue e.

Click on the blue e just once to select it, then press the Command and
I (letter i) keys at the same time on your keyboard to see the Get
Info window.

Now look for "Memory" (it may be in a drop-down menu that is currently
labelled "General") and click on it to select it.

Look for a box called "Minimum Memory" and see what amount is listed.
The follow the instructions I posted previously.

Andy