[muglo] Re: membership confirmation

  • From: Douglas Plumley <dplumley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 10:33:55 -0400

Perhaps, the title of this message sent from Doug could have been
"Read AND Respond NOW". Then he might have received more than 6 replies.
Fri, 6 Mar 2009 19:15:30 -0500
From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: MUGLO Online List <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Reply to: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The list is now set to unsubscribe any subscriber after 10 critical
bounced messages. There are about a dozen memberships set to Vacation
- which was the previous behaviour.

If you have been following the discussion on constitutional amendments
and quorums, you can see that we need to keep the list current. Reply
directly to me. Do not reply to the list. There is no need to clutter
the list with "Me Too!"

Reply to Sender.

In Apple's Mail, simply click on the name of the sender in the
'From:' header and select "Reply to Sender" from the popup.

The message was sent, once, at 7:15 PM. I received it, once, shortly
thereafter. I replied at 7:24 PM, so I believe that I am one of the 6.
The message is in the MUGLO archives on Freelists, although it might
not have shown there until Saturday afternoon (according to the header
information on Freelists).  <== which is interesting, as both
Theresa's and Doug B's messages are there now, within minutes of
posting, saying that they did not receive the original email.

Might it be that some are more favoured by Freelists than others?