Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 05:44:22 -0700
From: wynand@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [muglo] laptop problems
To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you very much for the responses I received regarding my laptop problems.
I am considering buying a iPad but have last night experienced a strange
happening.Just before I closed down my computer all came back to normal.I shut
it down and opened it up several time. It was ok. This morning all seems to be
normal. I received an e mail from Biti where Dr.Web advised certain things that
had to do with a Russian virus. I expect that all of you have received the same
e mail as it was addressed to Muglo members.Could it be that this has been a
virus in my computer and that it was filtered out last night when I updated my
computer?In the meantime I will go an a shopping spree to buy an iPad.Thanks
again for your assistance in  solving my problem. I am glad that I belong to a
 group of men and women that like to help each others with problems and make
progress.Wynand Groenwynand@xxxxxxxxxx