[muglo] Re: imagewriter won;t print

  • From: Tee Cashmore <tee.cashmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 23:49:00 -0400

Alex wrote:
it's the IW 1 I'm having trouble with... pls see my next post

> is the test proceedure the same for the IW 1 and 2?

Hi Alex,
    Basically yes, just more possibilities with the IMW II. Sounds to me like a
faulty board, because the test should continue until you stop it. Don,t have any
parts, only IMW II stuff.
TTFN,
TeeC

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>