[muglo] Re: iSkysoft DVD Creator

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 11:13:37 -0400

Karl,  as a follow up last night I used Cinematize with a programme
episode of 30 mins (including ads) recorded on a DVD from the TV; it
took about 40 mins to load the entire episode; I then extracted the
portions that I required (non-ad portions) which produced 3 files
Segment1 Audio.aif, Segment1 Video.mov and Segment1.mov (first of 4
segments) - total time about 40 mins; I then loaded  the 4
Segmentx.mov s into iMovieHD. These times are only approximate but
give an idea of Cinematize which I found easy to use... except that I
could not edit out the ads but make segments of the required
portions...  I hope that this is clear...

My problem now is going to be storage and it looks like I will look
out for a good priced external Hard Drive as I am now running out of
disk space......

All the best with your experiments

Paul