[muglo] Re: iPad lessons

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 11:21:03 -0400

I read a review from a tech reporter who gave an iPad to her 3 year old son. When she checked on him 30 minutes later he was happily drawing stuff on one of the programs.

It really is that easy once you learn how to turn it on and off.

On Jun 26, 2010, at 11:00 AM, Eurogarth wrote:

So I'm try I'm try bto figure out my new iPad... Is there any plave to get lessons?

Sent from my iPad that my fabulous kids and wife gave me for my birthday!!!

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx
(519) 474-1253 res.
(519) 860-2725 cell