[muglo] Re: iPad /iPhone syncing

  • From: Dean Danis <dean_danis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 17:04:32 -0400

Oh, this should do what you want.

http://www.fadingred.com/senuti/

Dean Danis
519-494-8639
90 Caprice Cr.

London Ontario

N5V 3M2

Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 13:41:19 -0700
From: terry_genereaux@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [muglo] Re: iPad /iPhone syncing
To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry what I mean is I moved from my MacBook to my iMac and now it wants to
erase all the date and start fresh, I know there is software the will allow you
to reverse sync you phone.

Thank you,Terry Genereaux
Sent from my iPad
On 2010-06-05, at 4:31 PM, Dean Danis <dean_danis@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Use the File -> Transfer Purchases from iPod command to copy all content that
you got from Apple to another computer. You will have to authorize the target
computer.

Dean Danis

> ---
> Manage your account options at //www.freelists.org/list/muglo

Turn down-time into play-time with Messenger games Play Now!

Game on: Challenge friends to great games on Messenger
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9734387