[muglo] Re: hard drive

Quite right. While on vacation in Australia, I had occasion to use
internet kiosks. Some sessions were wasted as the computer was
operating on Windows 2000 and early Internet Explorer and were not
compatible with my TD banking site among others. Tiger will install on
most G3's and up.
On Apr 8, 2010, at 1:07 PM, Dean Danis wrote:
> Hawk, the Internet is only about 6000 days old and new things emerge
> every day. Six months is out of date when it comes to the web, and
> your software is a bit old. There are a few things that you are
> lacking besides the browser that may
> be contributing to your banking woes, such as the Java library that
> your using.
>
> I say that you got a lot of use out of IE for Mac, way more than
> most people, but it's time to upgrade. Your hardware may be able to
> support 10.4 which could solve your banking issue and still allow
> you to run old software and hardware.
>
> If you shoot me a system profile, I'll take a quick look to see if
> there might be any issues upgrading. A system profile shows hardware
> and software info about your computer. It does not include any
> personal or financial info.

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx
(519) 474-1253 res.