[muglo] Re: email

  • From: Chris <kristoff1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 11:07:37 -0400

Yes. Because Sympatico has decided to go with MSN/Hotmail to power
their web mail, OS9 users with IE or Outlook Express are pretty much
left out in the cold. They barely support OS X users (it's a Micro
$oft IE7 and Windows Vista world, as far as they're concerned)

HOWEVER, you're not totally stuck... go to http://www.icab.de and
download the latest Mozilla-based web browser for OS9 and it SHOULD
work as required.

HTH,
lc_Chris