[muglo] Re: email

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 10:15:38 -0400

Hi Jim

This may be true but remember there are different rates depending on
the speed you change!  If I remem ber there are about 5 different
packages with Rogers I have the 2nd from the bottom which I have found
perfectly satisfactory!  Also if you have more than one service you can
get a discount: 55 for 2 services, 10% for 3 (which is what I have) and
15% for all 4!!  So you might want to consider this too!

Paul