[muglo] Re: email

  • From: J TAYLOR <taylorc547@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 20:07:57 +0000 (UTC)

I forgot. I think I got that email because I could email from out of town sites
for free. Or something like that. It's been a while. hawk

     On Friday, February 27, 2015 3:06 PM, J TAYLOR <taylorc547@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

 Yes, but I long ago added a separate program  mail2web.co for when I worked at
the Freeps. It worked better when I was on the road.  I still have Yahoo Mail
which is fine but over the years I (make that more my wife the principal) has
been using the second mail. It works fine, as well, but you can only send or
receive one or two emails and it times you out. Pain in the .... well. I figure
there has to be a better way. Or a better program. hawk

     On Friday, February 27, 2015 1:48 PM, Scott Strawbridge <scotts1@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

 Can you not use Mail.app? It’s the built in email program.

——Scott Strawbridge

On Feb 27, 2015, at 1:36 PM, J TAYLOR <taylorc547@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What's a good email program? Hawk