[muglo] Re: email

  • From: Jim Taylor <hawk@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 12:40:00 -0500

Wow, just when I decided I could live with the e-mail problem, this morning
when I tried to go online as soon as the dial tone ended I got another
dialogue box saying the connection couldn't be made and to "reset the
modem?" Spent better part of the morning trying everything i could think of.
Even called my IPS and they had no idea what was going on. Although techie
did suggest going into extensions and unchecking extensions, restarting and
then checking it again. I unchecked the extensions, restarted the computer
and, for the heck of it, tried the e-main again and it worked. I'm now
baffled. jim

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>