[muglo] Re: email

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 18:40:15 -0500

You'll need another Skype account for your traveling computer if
you're going computer to computer(Can't call yourself). Any time you
can get internet on the road, you can call your home computer. The
accounts are also 'portable', meaning you can sign in to your Skype
account on any computer. So, if your present account has phone
privileges, simply use that account on the road and phone home to your
land line.

On Jan 28, 2009, at 6:30 PM, Hawk wrote:

> I already have Skype on my other computer Wayne. In fact chatted
> with my son
> in Vancouver couple of days ago while my grandson showed us his
> birthday
> presents. How does it work for me when I'm on the road? jim
>
> ---
> MUGLO information at <http://www.freewebs.com/muglo>
> Manage your account options at <//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi

Wayne Dobson