[muglo] Re: elections

  • From: joseph nolan <josephnolan1@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 10:29:37 -0400

Doug.
       If you have read the constitution and bylaws (of which I have
no doubt that you have), you will see that Tee's unexpired term (he
has resigned from the post in case you missed that), can be filled
upon a majority vote from the remaining Executive Officers. (See bylaw
5.0) Therefore, if Barry and Doug Rogers support Terry, he should be
allowed to fill the position until the next election. I have proposed
a specific business meeting, but that has seemed to have gone nowhere.
The problem is not with those who voice, it is with those who voice
and do not act. As Eldridge Cleaver said, "Either you're part of the
solution, or your part of the problem".
Best wishes,
Joe Nolan