[muglo] Re: eMac Keyboard Problem [OT]

  • From: Eurogarth <eurogarth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Muglo@Freelists. Org" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 15:38:50 -0400

Infer what you wish, but there was no such statement from me. All I said was
that there are some 600K PSWs who have to use the French character set in
their jobs... Of course there are way more PSWs in this country, but these
are the 600K required to work in front of a 'puter. My point was/is that
Apple would be foolish not to chase such a large market... One of the
biggest in Canada.