[muglo] Re: eMac Keyboard Problem [OT]

  • From: "Eric D" <hideme666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 14:28:03 -0400

>Frankly, I find it appalling that a fellow Canadian, could adopt such an
>attitude as to call it "stupid" for a company to service it's customers as
>best it can. Is this really such an issue for you or as I infer from your
>rant, are you simply one of the "English Bigots" that prefer an American
>standard to a Canadian one? If so, you'll be very happy to hear that Apple
>USA is working a Latino version of CSA that would replace the US Standard
>you're using now. It'll will work the same, but at least it won't be in

I'll ignore the slight b/c I sent one right back at you in the last e-mail

Will this new CSA  be the default if you select ENGLISH - CANADIAN as your

(I'm going to make the assumption you were trying to say that they're
working on making an English-language CSA... how hard can it be for Apple to
do this? Rename the US layout resource as English - Canadian?... don't even
have to confuse it with CSA for that TINY group who use CSA... by the sounds
of it no one on this list voluntarily uses CSA)

Instant message with integrated webcam using MSN Messenger 6.0. Try it now
FREE!  http://msnmessenger-download.com