[muglo] Re: dumb sales pitches

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 16:07:25 -0500

According to our privacy laws, companies cannot send you this stuff
UNLESS you have expressly given them permission to do so. I, too,
bought something there two years ago and was inundated with ad emails
after that from all sorts of Mac suppliers.

Theresa

On Nov 24, 2008, at 9:36 AM, Doug Bale wrote:

Copy of e-mail reply to Mostly Digital, under Subject line "Cut it out":

Why, when I'm buying cartridges for an SCX4521F, would you imagine I
have a CLP-510 or a 510N?
Please drop me from your recipient list for these silly sales followups.

--- On Mon, 11/24/08, sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> You may also want to consider these other related items:
> Cyan Laser Print Cartridge for CLP-510/510N Samsung $71.99
> Magenta Laser Print Cartridge for CLP-510/510N Samsung $67.99
> Black Laser Print Cartridge for CLP-510/510N Samsung $67.99
> Yellow Laser Print Cartridge for CLP-510/510N Samsung $69.99

Manage your account options at
<//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi>