[muglo] Re: dumb sales pitches

  • From: Lee Dickey <Lee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 01:58:22 -0500

They are already available to companies that do unsolicited phoning.
I also worry that some companies are using the do-not-call list
to generate calls.  If they pass this list to an accomplice in
a foreign country, there seems to be the possibility for endless
unwanted calls and no recourse.

On 2008 Nov 25, at 20:59 , Theresa Roth wrote:

I recently received an posting stating cell phone numbers are being
made public soon.  It is of utmost importance when registering with
the Do Not Call List  that cell phone numbers be included.