[muglo] Re: disaster...

  • From: Frank BIrch <fbirch@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 17:04:14 -0400

Sorry to hear about your problem.

I do not know if Superior Computers in Lambeth can help but if you contact
Sean on Monday, they close at 5PM Sat, he might be able to point you. Also,
Iain, Sales Mgr at Mac Outpost.
Also Digital Visions in the mall behind Sears outlet on Wonderland may have
some contacts. They are also a Mac authorized repair place...

Have you tried a system reset? On the Macbook pro it is

 shift+control+option+power

Let us know how you make out....
Cheers frank