[muglo] Re: defraggers

  • From: Joseph Nolan <josephnolan1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 09:27:48 -0400

Hi all, this topic has been really interesting to me. Although I find
the info really helpful, I am basically a visual learner who would
benefit from having someone doing defragging in front of me and
explaining what it actually does. Perhaps, this would be a topic for
the next meeting? I would be glad to contribute one of my laptops for
the demonstration.
Best wishes,
Joe Nolan