[muglo] Re: cell

  • From: Ross Blakey <ross_blakey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 14:58:31 -0700 (PDT)

Have a look at 7-11 Speakout.    http://speakout7eleven.ca/

Nokia 1661 $59.00  or $39.00 if you buy $50.00 200 minute air time.

200 minutes air time for $50.00 good for 365 days.  If any time left it is
rolled over when you buy another air time card to renew at the year's end.

That's $89.00 + tax for the year...  they use Roger's network.

There is of course texting, incoming is free, out is 10 cents.  And you can
have voice mail as an option, cost of course at regular rate if you access via
cell phone or no cost if you use your land line to check if any messages left
on voice mail.

Here's another site done by a user that answers questions... pros and cons....

http://www.speakoutwireless.ca/

Ross

PS - Haven't got one myself but considering it if I can get a hearing aid that
will be compatible with the cell phone.  Currently my present one is nada
unless I can hear clearly with the speakerphone.  Looking at a wireless
(bluetooth technology) hearing but has its pros and cons as well....