[muglo] Re: canon S200 printer Q's

  • From: Hollycrt@xxxxxxx
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 12:00:35 EDT

In a message dated 04-09-02 10:37:26, admeddemda@xxxxxx writes:

<< I know somebody here mentioned buying the canon S200 printer... so
I'm asking for impressions here...

My printer prints in "normal" text mode at the rate of a snail... ok
not that bad, but each page takes 3 minutes 10seconds... far from the
"5 pages per minute" advertised on the box... I called canon and they
said it could be my printer, cable, or mac (like I didnt know that
already)... so I',m wondering if anyone else has used the printer to
print text, and if so, how fast is it?

I sat for over 4 hours yesterday printing approx 75 pages....

it is slower than a dot-matrix, and I am debating returning it... but
first I'd like to know if maybe the issue can be solved...

regards,
~Alex>>

Do you have Background Printing turned off? If not, turn it off and printing
will speed up.
Cheers, Nancy

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>