[muglo] Re: back up HD

  • From: Gordon B Nickerson <gnickers@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 11:21:25 -0400

This was a problem with earlier versions of Carbon Copy cloner but i think it
is fixed now. I used it last night in fact to clone (ghost in pc terminology) a
160 gig G5 hard disk to a larger one.

BTW - does anyone have a firewire external hard disk enclosure for an IDE hard
disk? Willing to trade you a very nice new USB 2.0 external SATA hard drive
enclosure...

best
gord