[muglo] Re: Welcome

  • From: "Steve Lewinsky" <coinop@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 13:32:55 -0400

That would be fantastic. I assume this is all I need to get it to the basic
started up state? I am not a Mac person, but I think this is such a cool
little machine and I worked on it repairing the board and the floppy to the
point of it working. Please let me know how much I owe you for these.

Steve Lewinsky
6 Thorman Terrace
St Thomas Ontario
N5P4H8