[muglo] Re: Ways to interact with Muglo

  • From: Barry Takayesu <barryt99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 19:01:05 -0400

Yeah and me too. I was unaware of the differences also. I saw the rows of dots
and was reminded of a call that some office worker made to the ISP because he
wasn't able to get access through his boss's computer. The tech asked him if he
had the password, and the worker said he did and entered it. The tech said no,
try again - but still no go. The tech asked what the password was supposed to
be and the worker said he watched his boss enter it before and it was eight

On 2010-06-25, at 6:30 PM, Wayne Dobson wrote:

> Yes, it's just you. Seriously, try opening in Mac 'Preview' application.
> Adobe reader is an abomination and should be avoided at all costs.
> On Jun 25, 2010, at 5:50 PM, Regina Satorius wrote:

Prestige Print & Graphics       Barry Takayesu
10592 Wellington Road   P: (519) 631-8800
St.Thomas, ON                   F: (519) 631-6316
Canada                          barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx