[muglo] Re: Wayne's spreadsheet - test

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 23:52:54 -0500

I tried it, and after some difficulty, I managed to get a blank page
with a message  'unable to open document'.   I then tried again and
finished up with a very long page of HTML code which I am sure was
correct except that it didn't display as a proper page.  Maybe I did
something but I could not find a way of getting the correct display??

Perhaps some one cne tell me what I am doing wrong as I tried all
your links?

Paul