[muglo] Re: Was: imac Now: Email conventions

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 20:56:22 -0400

Barry is quite right. If members waste time trying to help by answering the wrong question everyone gets frustrated and tempers get short.

On Jun 24, 2010, at 7:55 PM, Barry Takayesu wrote:

I was going to ignore the snippiness, but it's obvious you don't understand - as seen in your next post (at the top). Almost all others follow this email etiquette which makes for 'everyone playing nice'.

I was saying it nicely, I thought, and really if you choose not to use standard email convention, that's up to you. I'm not here to wage war - only to enlighten.

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx
(519) 474-1253 res.
(519) 860-2725 cell