[muglo] Re: Wanted: Photoshop manual, iPad advice

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 12:49:43 -0400

Doug, spend $3.99 on Group Email in the app store.... works great. You should still set up a folder for your group, then it's one touch to send to multiple addresses. This app also allows attachments.

Oops. I assumed the mobile mail app worked the same, but apparently not. Geeks at Apple: are you listening?

Question #2 first:
Not specific to iPad, but Address book and mail.
In your Address book, create a new group-call it Muglo. Drag any and all Mugloites to it. Open mail and new message. Type 'Muglo', and all of the contacts will appear in the 'To' box. Integrated apps are a godsend.

2. Can anyone tell me if the iPad offers a way to create categories of Address Book contacts and send e-mails to everyone in a given category. Marion wants to be able to contact all her students with single message. If if it IS possible, a step-by- step would be much appreciated.---

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx
(519) 474-1253 res.
(519) 860-2725 cell