[muglo] Wanted: Photoshop manual, iPad advice

  • From: DougBale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 10:29:23 -0400

1. Does anyone have a Photoshop CS3 manual I can buy or beg? The official Adobe manual — if there is one — or a Dummies edition or a Rough Guide, or some such. I'm looking just for the CS3 version, because CS2 lacks a slew of features that CS3 introduced, and CS4 changed a lot of interface details.

2. Can anyone tell me if the iPad offers a way to create categories of Address Book contacts and send e-mails to everyone in a given category. Marion wants to be able to contact all her students with single message. If if it IS possible, a step-by-step would be much appreciated.---